When in Rome, it sure is a great idea to get a very good guide.
Having an art expert, art historian, or archaeologist showing you around the Eternal City is one amazing way to appreciate it even more.
The structures around Rome will surely stun you, but knowing exactly how old they are, and that the locations were originally mountains or marshlands, will stun you even more.
And another important thing, with a very good guide, it will be hard to miss out on gawking at Rome’s must-see sites. This way you get to enjoy Rome like a true blue insider.
My Bella Italia can arrange VIP tours for you with excellent private guides.
Our guides will pick you up at your hotel and help you get back to your hotel afterwards. Here are just some of the tours we can arrange for you:
1. Rome Center Walking Tour (Fontana di Trevi, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, etc.)
2. Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, and the St. Peter’s Basilica
3. Archaeology (Colosseo, Roman Forum, and San Clemente)
4. Villa Borghese Tour
5. Underground Rome
6. Appia Antica, the Baths, and Catacombs
7. The Great Masters Tour (Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Raphael, Caravaggio, etc.)
8. Churches and Basilicas Tour
Interested? Contact Us and Book Now.